Thursday

Holy Hell, I Got A Comment

Can I get a woot - woot?!

The noter asked whether there will be no confessions because I have none to make, or don't want to share. Well, it's a little of both.

Dear Commenter,

This space being one of three where I wax poetic on my observations of the limited world around me, I've decided to keep it completely anonymous in the hopes it will allow me to write something interesting (read that as potentially scandalous) for a change. Now, I'll grant you that in the age of Jerry Springer, there's little which could be considered such, but I'm hoping I get some average readers here who understand that I'm not being paid for this appearance and therefore have no reason to embellish. I should let the embarassing episodes stand on their own. Un-Jerrified.

Ok, we've covered the "not wanting to share".

Have I none to make? Naw, we've all got some doozies and those listed in the previous post are all too real, including the tampon episode. No, I was not shown the tape. When I'd finished, I looked up to see the frigging fish eye staring at me. Sumbitch.

So with all that having been written, I'm hoping the introduction of the aforementioned talk-show topics inspire actual posts on each-- as a writing exercise, because believe it or not the entire point of my creating this blog is as a space to write and write some more. And lots of topics should be of the type I would not post on the other blogs. Let's see if I dare.

Yours in prolific blogging,

Indiana Jonesing

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

I know just what you mean. I started mine for the same reason - to have a space where I could get things off my chest without censoring myself. So I've kept it anonymous... except for one big mistake - I told two people I know in real life about it. There are so many things I want to blog about but can't because of that (nothing as interesting/embarrassing as tampon insertion in an elevator (although I do have a somewhat similar story) but you know what I mean). And then I became "friends" with some other bloggers, and well, that just complicated the whole anonymous thing even more.

Well, whatever you choose to share or not, I look forward to reading it!

p.s. prolific indeed!