Friday

On Sangria and Blog Flatlining

Today's Mood: Color Me Uninspired

Mood bedamned! Oh, see there... I suppose I actually am inspired because I've just created the new word, "bedamned", which I deem should be used much like bespeckled or bedecked.

All Baja Cafe liquid Sangria lunches aside, I'm not feeling much angst this afternoon (odd how sugar and yeast shit has that effect) and therefore don't have much in the way of interesting content for this little square box-in-which-i-attempt-to-write. I apologize in advance for the lack, and hope you will tune in again when I'm feeling depressed or angry (read that as interesting). For now, however, I must continue, for this is where I've promised to write (pause) then write some more.

Though the Sangria has dumbed this post down considerably, some of you may read it after a glass or two of your own special sauce and find yourself bemused and completely able to identify with this BlogWorld flatlining. If you do suffer from a similar Writer's Block, try not to read the word-space of others because you might then be tempted to crumbsnatch an idea or two. That will no doubt leave you feeling rather beKAAVYA VISWANATHANed.

Note to my dearest commenter, one who blinds us with the glare of what is Obvious, I have crumbsnatched your latest entry and ask you to please consider this a sort of homage as it is the highest form of flattery.

Yours in Elevens,

Indiana Jonesing



2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Color me flattered.

I wish I could write this well when I'm feeling uninspired.

I once unintentionally Kaavya Viswanathaned* one of my favorite bloggers (to whom I see you link). When another blogger pointed it out to me, I was mortified.

*I've been rather obsessed with this story, reading every article I see on it... for obvious reasons, I suppose.

Ron E. Marks said...

OK...I seem to have no other way of contacting you. This is off topic but you posted a comment to my blog about 11:11. I got the email alert and have no way to respond. You seem very interesting to say the least and I feel some emails might just be in order.
Ron
skramnor@gmail.com
http://skramnor.com